Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Save the Date

Sandy Bryce will be presenting in Flagstaff.  I will have more information as the date draws closer.  Sounds like it will be a great event!  Here is the email she sent:

I am going to present the Nourishing Traditional Diets video to the members and friends of my church, Holy Cross Greek Orthodox Church in Flagstaff. 

We will be showing the 5 hour video "Nourishing Traditional Diets" by Sally Fallon, and lunch and snacks will be included.  We will be having it on Saturday, May 8 at the White House Retreat Center from 9-3, with a $20 donation per person requested.


Please leave a comment or shoot me an email if you are interested.  Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. It's a little far out to know if we can make it, but I'd love to try! Is there a link for more info about the video?

    I've read Eat Fat, Lose Fat and am currently reading Milk: The Untold Story and want to learn as much as I can about traditional diets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment and for becoming a follower!!! Maybe you'll start a trend :)
    I don't have a link, but I will post more info. as I receive it.

    ReplyDelete